Due to the unique nature of my handmade clothing, I don't follow standardized sizing. Each piece is created freehand without a pattern and is one of a kind.
Keep in mind that crochet/knit fabric has a natural stretch to it, allowing for some flexibility and adjustability in terms of fit. Most items will fit from a size XS to M.
Hand Washing:- Fill a basin or sink with lukewarm water (around 30°C/86°F).
- Add a gentle wool or delicates detergent to the water and mix it well.
- Submerge the wool garment into the soapy water.
- Gently agitate the water by swishing the garment around for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water until all detergent is removed.
- Press the water out of the garment gently without wringing or twisting.
Drying:- Lay the wool garment flat on a clean, dry towel, reshaping it to its original dimensions.
- Gently roll the towel with the garment inside to remove excess water.
- Unroll the towel and let the wool garment air dry on a flat surface, away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Ensure that the garment is fully dry before storing it.
We offers flat rate shipping of 9€ per international order (Europe only), and 6€ per domestic order (Italy).
International: 2-6 business days
National: 2-4 business days
If you live outside Europe and would like to make an order please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
All pieces are made to order/limited and therefore cannot be canceled, returned and or exchanged.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed once placed so please ensure all details are correct before proceeding with the order.